1. Gender: male, 25-35 years old; major: Chemical Engineering, automatic control, college degree or above.
2. Experience in chemical engineering installation, instrument debugging and other related work experience is preferred
3. Certain communication and coordination ability; can promote the company's products and business;
4. Adaptable to long-term business trip.
1. Management, coordination and organization of on-site technical services and engineering implementation principles of the company's products;
2. Actively complete the relevant work in the process of project implementation, and put forward reasonable suggestions on issues in the work;
3. Maintain the good relationship between the company and clients;
4. Can do other work arranged by company leaders;